Consultancy meetings for students
Students at SCIENCE have the possibility to discuss their analysis problems with a statistician and/or a computer scientist. Often, but not always, the problems are related to the student's BSc or MSc project. The 20 minutes meetings are meant as a supplement to one's own efforts, and the student carries out the analyses himself/herself after the meetings.
We offer consultations at Nørre Campus on Tuesdays and at Frederiksberg Campus on Fridays, see the schedule below. All SCIENCE students can use both locations. Notice that changes may occur.
- We offer meetings with researchers from statistics as well as computer science
- We offer a weekly "Data Science Playground" in addition to the consultations on Tuesdays 13-14. A statistical, as well as a computer science researcher, will be available. The students can work on their project and get input on big or small issues along the way.
- On Tuesdays, the meetings and playground take place in room 04.3.15 at HCØ, Nørre Campus.
- On Fridays, the meetings take place in the meeting room at the library at Frederiksberg Campus.
If you are from the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND), then you are kindly referred to the services offered by the Department of Biostatistics.
Book a consultation or show up for the "open consultancy" and wait in line.
Open consultancy: Please come when it starts, so we can see how many people need advice. That is, be there at 13.00 on Tuesdays or 14.00 on Fridays.
Changes in the near future:
- There is no statistician Tuesday April 9, but the computer scientist can also answer many statistics questions
- There are not meetings Tuesday before Easter, i.e., Tuesday April 16
- There are not meetings he day after Ascension day, i.e., Friday May 31